This is a nice (very colorful) change of pace from a normal sandwich and great for picnics!
- Veggie cream cheese
- Spinach flavored wraps (or tortillas)
- Red cabbage - thinly sliced or shredded
- Carrots - shredded or bag cut in matchsticks
- Red Onion - thinly sliced
- Avocado - sliced
- Turkey sandwich meat (or other sandwich meat)
- Romaine lettuce
Just spread the wrap (or tortilla) with cream cheese, slab on the meat, then add the other toppings. Roll it all up and eat!
This recipe was adapted from the recipe Crunchy Rainbow Wraps in Aviva Goldfarb's book "The Six O'Clock Scramble" (a very excellent cookbook, by the way!)