The only thing I have re-vamped wasn't actually just for maternity purposes, but is for now. I bought 2 tank tops in a much too big size for like $1.50 each or something at Old Navy. I needed to be able to cover them up, so I specifically looked for shirts and sweaters that I could make into short-sleeved versions of themselves.
- Regular skirt to Maternity from a patch work world. I am not a fan of fuller panels, so we'll see if I use this one or not.
- Similar tutorial, but this time for pants. And if I was as skinny as Kathleen from Grosgrain - pregnant or not!
- Another pants one, but this one from Paisley Princess suggests to use a fun contrasting fabric for the band.
- One more, this time Megan Nielsen shares her method.
- Cute skirt turned maternity skirt by pink picket fence. I always think if it is cute and almost fits - shouldn't I just save it until I am skinnier again? I guess why not be cute and pregnant, right?
- One of my favorite sewing bloggers that is about as pregnant as me, Homemade by Jill just posted how to turn a big t-shirt into a cute maternity shirt. Such a great idea! I'm excited to see what else she comes up with.)