Wednesday, June 9, 2010

New Stuff

 A week or so ago I tried out the new pretzel M&M's. While nothing can beat the peanut ones, these were still really tasty and probably my second favorites now.

And I discovered another new thing today. Keebler has long since had a semi-replacement for Thin Mints with their Grasshopper cookies, but now you can have the taste of Samoas year round too!

They were pretty good, though not quite as delicious as the original. The cookies were a little smaller and they seemed to have less of a crunch. This might be because we always eat ours frozen though and I tried these in the store parking lot. Anyway, if you love Samoas, you might want to try them out, unless you can wait until next spring for the original that is...

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I'm excited about the fake Samoa's. I'll have to go buy a box and try them out. I love thin mints, but there's something about Samoa's that I just love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm going to have to try those! Last year I missed the girl scouts so I made my own and they were the best ever but they took hours!

    ReplyDelete