Monday, May 14, 2012

Cuckoo

I'm still waiting for our desktop to get fixed. It's starting to make me a little crazy. I'm not awesome on keeping up on my blogs, but somehow not being able to get to get to all of my photos and post when I want to is feeling a bit like torture. It's not like I have earth shattering things to share. Of my list of April "to-do's," all I got through was acquiring fabric, the flour for the cloud dough, and making the cookies (that did NOT turn out so pretty). But, I feel like I can't really tell you about all of that yet.

I can't share my strawberry jam making time on one of the most perfect Saturdays.
I can't share one of our outside dinners of steak and salad.
I can't share the happy filling muffin-making.
I can't share my butterfly garden that I planted.
I can't share my vegetable garden either.

Boo-hoo for me. What I can do is let you know I am still here. I have miles long "to do" lists still. 

I have a pile of laundry to tackle.
I have a kitchen to clean. 
I have winter clothes to put away.
I have a bathroom to scrub (little boys are the best!)

I am planning on having a few girls (as in grown-up girls) come over later this week one morning to work on projects together. This means I HAVE to get ready - both clean house style and get my crap together to actually get some progress on a project done.

That's it. Just some brain dumping for you on this beautiful Monday morning. Have a great week.

In the meantime, the sun is shining


1 comment:

  1. I can't WAIT to hear all about it!! =) The suspense is killing me!!

    ReplyDelete