Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Recipe Reviews

Like many of you, I'm sure, I have a lot of food ideas pinned on Pinterest. Above are a selection of ones that I have actually made. Some I found on my own and pinned to remember their location, others I found on friends' boards. Unlike other things I pin, food usually does get checked off and put on the done list...because you have to eat, right?
 Anyway, in the next few weeks I will be sharing my views on these particular recipes and hope to do that on a somewhat often basis (unless my family gets tired of me taking pictures of my version of the meal!). Hopefully you'll find it helpful to hear what a real person thought of the recipe instead of relying on the comments no one knows where they originated from attached to the pins.

1 comment:

  1. I'm really looking forward to that, it's so hard to know whether or not you'll like something by looking at the picture! And pretty much all of those pictures look delicious so I can't wait to hear what I should make. I'll just let you plan my meals :) Just kidding, we are probably still having corn dogs, cold cereal and McDonald's next week.

    ReplyDelete