Sunday, November 2, 2008

Baby Room

 When I was pregnant with my first baby, I started to sew again after a long hiatus. I drew out how I wanted the room to look and found a way to make it happen.
 I sewed up reversible bumpers and a crib skirt.
 The dresser was the same one I used as a kid. My dad repainted it for me so that it was no longer pink and white (prior to that when my older sister used it, it was red and yellow.) I made the block lamp. My sister made the name sign.
 I also made a diaper organizer. The little dresser had been my desk as a kid, once again my dad repainted it and clued the two sides of the desk together under a shorter desk top to make it into a dresser.
I also made curtains for both windows.
These were all  from pattern is McCall's #4855.

1 comment:

  1. woohooo! Another blog to read. I love it. Cute stuff.
    You're going on my google reader right now!

    ReplyDelete