Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Whole Lotta Blogs

I just recently became in charge of planning activities twice a month for the 8-12 year old girls at church. While searching for project ideas, I discovered a whole bunch more blogs that I just had to add to my Google Reader (besides literally reading some from start to finish). No wonder I'm not getting anything done! I'm just reading about it. Actually, I have 2 projects (baby stuff again) to post, plus some attempts at making regular clothes fit my maternity body, and I think I'll write up a post with all the blogs I am loving (new and old) and maybe pick a favorite idea or project in them in case you haven't stumbled across them yourself.


Oh, and here are the projects I'm going to attempt with the girls this week. More info later on how it goes.

(from Random Thoughts of a Super Mom - though I have seen it other places too)

1 comment:

  1. Fun calling!!! You will be great with them & come up with a lot of great ideas I am sure.

    ReplyDelete