Monday, January 23, 2012

Update on the Wreath

I know you guys are just dying to know what I ended up doing with the wreath. (I know you aren't, but I still wanted to share.)
If my husband said it was too plain, than that certainly meant that it was. So, I added the rest of the tulle on, inspired by this wreath that my sister had pinned on Pinterest. I ended up just folding the tulle like fans and pinning it in.
So, here's the final product! I still don't love it, but I like it much better!

EDIT 1/11/13 - I just added a sort of "how to" to the blog since I have been getting so many visits to this post.  Go HERE.

1 comment:

  1. That was a great idea, I love how much fuller it looks! I had a dream about you guys last night, something about you visiting us... I think I am still feeling guilty for not inviting you to stay over last time you were here! Seriously, I'm so scatterbrained, I hope you know you're welcome here any time!

    ReplyDelete