Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Luggage Pals

My sister-in-law had been wanting these luggage handles. I was going to buy them for her and then I paused and thought, as a lot of people who sew do, I can make that! So, I did. This was the closest fabric I could find to match. I just used the dimensions from the site as my pattern.

I had fabric left over so I made her a couple of luggage tags too. I used the same baseball card holders that I use for my mini picture holders, which she told me later didn't work so well and cracked. So, now I know something more bendy like vinyl is probably a better choice.

1 comment:

  1. These are really cute! I guess if I traveled more I should use something like that - I've got the same navy carry-on bag as everyone in the world - hard to spot at baggage claim. Cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete